With the Noble aim of serving all the sections of the community , Radio Madhuban Community Society has taken its formation. Radio Madhuban Community Society ( RMCS) is a registered body under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 with the all india registration number S/401/2013. The Registered office of the society is situated at Karol Bagh Delhi , Administrative office is at Mount Abu Rajasthan and will function through its Governing Body . The society will facilitate various service activities which are beneficial to the masses.
Aims and Objectives of RMCS
- Creating awareness in Healthy way of life/ Hygiene/Cleanliness / Rural Sanitation
- Facilitate needy health care at villages.
- Literate the populate / Value Education for all
- Women Empowerment/Child Care/ Stopping of Female Foeticide
- Stopping Drugs / Substance abuse campaigns
- Sustainability Initiatives/Environment protection activities
- Developing and Promoting the concept of community radio
RMCS has focused approach to achieve its goal of reaching to masses through its service initiatives. Much churn out has been done to bring about innovation in sustaining services to the society. Each and every individual at micro level should experience peace and happiness in their lives, is the ultimate aim of the RMCS. RMCS looks ahead to bring about qualitative change in the community through innovative service channells.
Methodology used to accomplish the Aims and Objectives
- Blending the technology with the human touch
- Usage of Print/Electronic /Cyber media for Community development
- Working in association with Corporate Bodies in implementing projects under CSR.
- Establishing information and Counseling centers
- Research in Community service activities
- Vocational /Empowerment training programmes for the weaker /Downtrodden sections of the community
- Create corpus for the sustainable / continued services on long term.
- Wide net work of community Radio set ups.
- Adopting Eco friendly/sustainability/Environment protection measures.
ASSOCIATE WITH RMCS
Any Individual / Organisations may become members of RMCS. You can contribute liberally to the corpus of the society by way of donation for which , Income Tax concessions U/S 80 G of I.T.Act is available. RMCS invites partnership from any eligible NGOs or Corporate Foundations to involve in any specific community service activities. The doors of RMCS are open for the unlimited service initiatives.